Terms & Conditions
|Please like this page on Facebook and help to spread the word:|
1) By applying to place an advertisement in Banbury-Cross (whether
paid-for or free)
you agree to the following Terms and Conditions contained in a
legally binding contract between you and us. "Us" and "We" means
Banbury Cross Limited.
2) We will use our reasonable efforts to avoid errors in both the free listings and paid-for entries and will try to remedy mistakes as quickly as we can. In view of the low charges levied we do not accept responsibility for any mistakes or inaccuracies that may arise. We may edit the content of advertisements.
3) You must ensure that your advertisement is not libellous, defamatory, misleading, obscene or otherwise illegal in any way.
4) You must ensure that the information and content you provided to us has all the necessary authorities and permission for the use of all pictures, graphics, logos and copy and is not in breach of the rights of any other person or any law.
5) You agree to indemnify us fully against any losses whatever which may arise directly or indirectly from your breach of clauses 3 or 4 above.
6) The services we provide on Banbury-Cross are dependent on the correct functioning of computer and telecommunication services. We do not guarantee continuity of service and do not accept liability for any loss, or any other consequence, arising from technical faults, service interruptions or software errors, howsoever caused.
7) Unless we explicitly agree otherwise in writing, we cannot guarantee that a particular advertisement will be published on any particular date. We may decline to publish any advertisement for any lawful reason.
8) You must send any requests for a listing to be edited or removed from Banbury-Cross to us by Fax, Letter or Email.
9) If you cancel a Banbury-Cross entry before the agreed display period expires, no monies are refundable in respect of the unexpired period.
10) Note that we may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time to reflect changing law and the nature of business on the internet. The Terms and Conditions which apply are the Terms and Conditions which were in force at the time you submitted a specific advertisement for publication. You should come back to this page from time to time to check to see whether the Terms have been changed. These Terms and Conditions are governed in all respects by English law.